Deep POV: Confessions of a Christian Writer

The ramblings of an emergent-realistic-edgy-working-for-God-and-the-pay-isn’t-that-great-sometimes-confused-christian-fiction writer (uh, that would be me).

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

New Writer's Blog with a Great Idea

Flogging the Quill: What would you do/pay to get a great critique?

I found this blog from a link on Publisher's Marketplace. Not only does Ray Rhamey have a great blog, he has a really good idea--a way for writers to get five excellent critiques of the first fifty pages of their novel. I wish I had the money because I'd definitely do it! See what you think. And check out Flogging the Quill too. Ray is an editor who appears to know how to edit a piece of writing without injecting his own ego into the text. Everything he's edited seems to work.