Deep POV: Confessions of a Christian Writer

The ramblings of an emergent-realistic-edgy-working-for-God-and-the-pay-isn’t-that-great-sometimes-confused-christian-fiction writer (uh, that would be me).

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Where Did I Go?

It's been two months since I posted anything here! In the Blogosphere, that's an unforgivable amount of time. What can I say? Life got in the way.

Starting right before Thanksgiving, I went through a series of illnesses that included stomach "flu," several colds, and an abscessed tooth. Before you ask, yes, I have a chronic illness that compromises my immune system. No fun, especially during the holidays, but by the grace of God, I made it through and still in one piece!

Okay, that's my excuse. During that period, if I didn't have to do something, I didn't do it. And that included this blog.

But ... I'm back and I have lots to say, so stay tuned!