Deep POV: Confessions of a Christian Writer

The ramblings of an emergent-realistic-edgy-working-for-God-and-the-pay-isn’t-that-great-sometimes-confused-christian-fiction writer (uh, that would be me).

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Gmail

I have been using Gmail for a while now and have to say I'm surprised at how much I like it. Since I begin using e-mail in 1996, I've always had a e-mail client such as Outlook or Outlook Express. The on-line interfaces I tried (like Yahoo's e-mail) were clumsy and slow by comparison. But I've always loved Google, so when they developed a program, I wanted an account. I'm happy to report that it has a cleaner and more readable interface than Yahoo, that it loads very quickly, only asks for password info once every two weeks, and that's it's much easier to navigate in.

So, if you'd like an invite, e-mail me at bookwritinmama - at - gmail.com--I'm sure you know to replace the "at" part with the actual sign? I don't want spiders harvesting the e-mail if at all possible!