Deep POV: Confessions of a Christian Writer

The ramblings of an emergent-realistic-edgy-working-for-God-and-the-pay-isn’t-that-great-sometimes-confused-christian-fiction writer (uh, that would be me).

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Celebration in December


Merriest of Merry Christmases!

Geseende Kersfees, buon Natale, feliz Navidad, felix dies Nativitatis! Posted by Picasa

In case anyone is wondering, there isn't a Celebration of New Christian Fiction this month. I think people have enough to do in December without adding something extra so I did not try to recruit anyone for the job.

I do, however, need folks for 2006. If you've been a part of the Celebration in the past, you'll be hearing from me soon. :-) If you haven't, and you'd like to get involved, please e-mail me or leave a comment. I'll be glad to add you to the mailing list.

I'd like to do more next year to showcase our writing more so if you have ideas, be sure to let me know!